- Ewig is specialized in home automation electronic development in the industry. We have decades of experiences developed, tested and certified products with RF technologies ranging from 433MHz up to 2.4GHz including Zigbee, Z-wave, RFID, WiFi, Bluetooth, Ant+, NB-IOT and GSM/GPS…etc. We have designed, manufactured shipped range of products for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Ewig has a team of software app designer (experienced in IOS and Android) to offer app design for our customer with including UI and graphic design, we can help customized our customer’s app design based upon their need.
- Dedicated in firmware develop for embedded system, MCU application, RF, sensors, Smartphone accessories and Wifi/Bluetooth/Z-wave/Zigbee (iOT wireless product)
- Experienced in MCU application with 8-bit, 16-bit and ARM Core MCU, utilizing assembler programming, C, C++ and other advanced programming languages.
- Ewig is experienced in surface mount technology (SMT) and soldering assemblies over 20 years. We fully utilize automated SMT placement equipments to quickly and accurately assemble SMT printed circuit board (PCB) assemblies. Our six fully automated SMT lines are capable to place fine pitch package sizes such as 01005 chip components, 0.4mm QFP & BGA IC. All SMT lines are RoHS and includes automated PCB feeder, solder paste printer, reflow oven, automated optical inspection (AOI ). We make use of X-ray machine and X-ray solder paste thickness inspection machine for quality control on SMT assemblies. We offer low cost solution to replace package IC by chip on board (COB) technology which involves attaching a semiconductor die directly to a PCB substrate with adhesive, wire bonding it to a circuit board. Our 27 high speed wire bonders are varied and reliable for COB processing. Applied 100% functional testing, ICT testing onto the PCBA before & after the automated epoxy seal coating. Wave soldering and selective wave soldering processes are mainly used in soldering of through-hole components.
- Ewig is covering a wide range of technical specialty in plastic mold making, injection molding, secondary operation like silk screen printing, pad printing and high quality spray painting in house. We have installed high speed CNC, EDM, wire cut machines and advanced inspection equipment CMM for mold making internally. Our total 42 sets plastic injection machines with double injection capability ranged from 58T to 400T with operated by robot arms to enhance the efficiency and quality.
- Ewig is dedicated to maintain superior quality of our products with our manufacturing process and services to forge a worldwide reputation as a partner of choice for leading manufacturers in the world. We offer automotive/medical grade quality and reliability consultation service which included component failure analysis & reliability evaluation, soldering process analysis & evaluation, environmental & reliability evaluation and reliability enhancement for electronic products. Our main roles of quality management are incoming quality control, process quality control and quality assurance. We assess supplier qualification by supplier audit and supplier rating system. We apply PFMEA to analyze the potential failure and SPC to monitor the key characteristics to ensure the process capability. During new project development, we will run product reliability verification at engineering pilot and production pilot stages to ensure the product quality fulfil the standard and customer quality requirements. We partnered with reliability testing labs which is built based on the IEC / ISO17025 system, which obtained Guang Dong Quality and Supervise Center (GQSC) certificate for environmental and reliability testing. We are also experienced in closely cooperating with new local material science laboratory, to share the equipment resource and manpower, to provide the effective timely testing service.
CONTACT US TODAY
GET MORE INFORMATION ON OUR PRODUCTS